1. Article about “How crypto gets stolen” 👉 read
2. Edward Snowden : “Stop to use expressVPN” – why?
3. How to revoke the signed messages if an NFT is a scam?
4. More info about vKp3r 🤌
5. “Binance to cease crypto futures and options in Australia” – link
6. Selective access for teams controling several accounts on different chains. Is there any permission management system for that?
7. “What’s going on with this NFT security?» FUD or not?
1. LSquared Bridges and Swaps: The Future of interoperability
2. MEV ML Competition and Beyond
3. Spotlight on Solana
4. Lobster Art 🦞
5. Evergande and other Chinese developers stocks dropping off a cliff in the HK morning session today.
6. Solana mainnet-beta is experiencing intermittent instability.
1 CT an inside scoop on how it is like to work with Ruler Devs.
2. Proposal to the COVER/RULER community
3. Panama has just revealed the draft of its new crypto-currency law.
4. It’s just a cool commemorative drop of art pieces to the gigabrain community
Lobster Daily #145 – Daily Recap – September 03:
2. How to Make NFTs Bazaar Open for Institutions?
3. How To Manage NFT Visibility
4.Regulators Investigate Crypto-Exchange Developer Uniswap Labs
5. Lobster DAO starting soon
Lobster Daily #144 – Daily Recap – September 01:
1.Proposal X: LobsterNFT – fair user impact score (FUIS)👑
2. 7 day cumulative protocol revenue for @avalancheavax continues to grow and has surpassed major Dapps like AAVE, Sushi and MakerDAO.
3. Arbitrum mainnet opens up for everyone
4.«I have been getting much poorer the less I’m active in LobsterDAO»
5. «Isolating an NFT drop burst demand on basefee and priority fee»
2.Can your chain address be associated with the Tg ID?
3. ETH Lisbon and other important crypto events.
4. Doge NFT offers you to own a piece of internet history 😅
5. What‘s the lifecycle of a txn on Solana?
6.The layer 2 swap platform claiming to be frontrun resistant.
7. Ethereum fees explained
Link to discussion
1. «Breaking: One of the largest cross-chain protocols, O3, has a problem, involving more than 150 million US dollars.» – link
2. Will USDC on Ethereum get frozen?
3. Polynetwork: “We will take legal actions and we urge the hackers to return the assets.” – info
4. The address of the main attacker of the Polynetwork👇
5. Helium has raised $111M during private token sale.
6. Why is the Ethereum gas so high?
1. What happens with Popsicle Finance? They’ve tornado’d out around 4500 ETH?
Link to discussion
1.A thread with a good explanation on the current state of the US economy, fiat money and the perspectives of the digital USD.
Link to discussion: https://t.me/lobsters_chat/258440
2. About the Nakamoto coefficient — the minimum number of validators that can collude to shutdown a network.
Link to discussion: https://t.me/lobsters_chat/258504
3.Jump Trading — the Chicago-based trading firm and quant shop — announced its first crypto-related acquisition.
Link to discussion: https://t.me/lobsters_chat/258546
4.dYdX’s reward distribution.
Link to discussion: https://t.me/lobsters_chat/258575
5.Governance wars on listing BOND as a collateral asset into the Aave Protocol.
Link to discussion: https://t.me/lobsters_chat/258663