Lobster Daily #164 – Daily Recap – October 1:
1. Robert Leshner on the I cases of erroneous distribution of tokens: “Please return it to the Compound Timelock (0x6d903f6003cca6255D85CcA4D3B5E5146dC33925). Keep 10% as a white-hat.” 👉 link
2. Does anyone know a BSC to ETH bridge with reasonable fees?
3. How to send ETH from Arbitrum to Optimism.
4. LobsterDAO chat: has ruthless banning-muting approach justified itself ?
5. Klondike Finance on the devs leaving the protocol and transition of the keys to the community – link