Lobster Daily #331 – Daily Recap – March 14:
1. Why PMM peg model seems to have less traction than traditional AMM?
2. Decentralized Exchanges (DEX) with Automated Market Maker (AMM) Protocols
3. The zkSNACKs coordinator will start refusing certain UTXOs from registering to coinjoins
4. Who wants to take a $1.000.000 bet that $luna will be lower price in 1 year from now?
5. Drop in Convex CVX awards if you don’t claim frequently
6. The ECON committee of the EU Parliament just voted against the de-facto POW-ban
7. Crypto startup Gauntlet raises $23.8 million at $1 billion valuation