Lobster Daily #7 – Daily Recap – Feb 23
1. SecretSwap provides “encrypted interactions with the tokens + with the smart contracts operating the AMM” allowing for an improved privacy and lower fees.
2. Will gwei penetrate 1000 resistance level?
3. Again, Binance has temporarily suspended withdrawals of $ETH and Ethereum-based tokens due to high network congestion.
4. “Your IP address + deposit/withdrawal address is enough for them to track you and learn lots of things about you.” How to maintain confidentiality?
5. Privacy in DeFi seems to be all the rage. Dan Yanev shared news about DeversiFi, which allows sending and receiving tokens privately and gas-free.
6. Tether didn’t admit to any wrongdoings but will pay US$18.5M. Twitter